Werner introduces its new Aluminum Adjustable Pro Work Platform ladder. The new Werner AP-2030 Aluminum Adjustable Pro Platform (300-lb load capacity) is height- adjustable, providing up to a 9-ft reach, making it easier to work on uneven surfaces and along stairways. Furthermore, plastic bumpers enable the Werner Adjustable Pro Work Platform to be used on stairs without damaging finished surfaces. The compact, lightweight aluminum work platform supplies workers with a large, 46-in by 14-in work surface that is easy to carry, maneuver and transport.
“The innovative design of the Adjustable Pro Work Platform gives end users an increased sense of stability,” Carla Ramalho, product manager at WernerCo, said.
“The 14-in. deck and wide-stance feet provide a sturdy foundation that minimizes side-to-side movement, giving the user confidence under foot.”
The Werner Adjustable Pro Work Platform can be configured to 10 height positions with one-handed adjustment and locking, accommodating a variety of needs for any job. The aluminum work platform has protective bumpers that help shield contact surfaces from damage and metal pins on the dual-locking legs to ensure long-term durability. After a job is complete, the Adjustable Pro Work Platform fits easily in smaller vehicles and takes up minimal space.
“This platform is great at my job site. We used it to hang 40 sheets of drywall. The extra-wide standing area on the platform made my job so much easier,” a construction professional explained.
“The platform is very sturdy and is very easy to use.”
- Dual, self-locking legs: that can be adjusted and folded to provide an even surface when working along stairs – one leg can fold in while the other can be adjusted to the desired height. Locks in both the open and closed positions for safety and easy storage.
- Height adjustability: from 20 inches to 30 inches in 1-in. increments, providing an 8-ft to 9-ft reach.
- EASY-grab handle: with a wide opening makes it comfortable to grip and transport.
- Protective bumpers: on the deck and legs of the work platform to keep finished surfaces damage-free.
- Easy maneuverability: in small spaces and around the jobsite with its lightweight design and deck size.
- Wide, non-marring feet: provide a stable, non-slip foundation without the need for manual adjustment.
- Load capacity: up to 300 lbs. in a compact aluminum design.
- Quick set up: one-handed lock and height adjustments
To learn more or to buy the Werner Aluminum Adjustable Pro Work Platform ladder, or other Werner products, contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.
To learn more about the Werner Aluminum Adjustable Pro Work Platform ladder, watch the short video below.