United Tool and Fastener is proud to offer customers the exceptional line of Milwaukee Type 2 climbing style Front Brim Safety Helmets (the solid 1321 model and the vented 1320 model).
Milwaukee’s Front Brim Safety Helmets ensure better head protection and comfort for those needing protection in dangerous working environments. The safety helmets comprise four BOLT™ accessory slots and two universal accessory slots for easy integration of additional personal protective equipment or other accessories necessary at the jobsite.
Each helmet comprises a MILWAUKEE® BOLT™ Headlamp Mount that works with most headlamps, ensuring simple, secure attachment and a BOLT™ Marker Clip to keep pens and markers easily accessible. Furthermore, the Milwaukee helmets encompass a padded suspension with an adjustable swinging ratchet for additional adjustable comfort for all-day wear.
“This is the best option I have found yet, without a custom fit. KASK, Studson, and many others fail to meet my needs. Milwaukee delivered. It's comfortable and airy with the vented option. Highly recommended... This meets the same specs as the competition,” said one professional user.
Additionally, for added security, the helmet has five adjustable buckle chin straps and a removable antimicrobial sweatband and helmet liner to help prevent odor and bacteria and can be machine-washed.
Milwaukee’s Front Brim Safety Helmets are available in eight colors: white, yellow, blue, green, red, black, orange and grey, are ANSI Type 2 and are customizable with your company’s logo.
- Protects side and top impact
- Secure accessories simultaneously - BOLT™ accessory compatible
- Padded suspension
- 5 adjustable chin strap buckles
- Adjustable swinging ratchet
- Antimicrobial and moisture-wicking sweat band and helmet liner
- Machine-washable sweat band, helmet liner and chin strap
- Includes a BOLT™ Headlamp Mount that is compatible with most headlamps
- Includes a BOLT™ Marker Clip for access to pens and markers
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type 2 Class C
- Meets Energy Absorption Capacity clauses 220.127.116.11 (Front), 18.104.22.168 (Side), 22.214.171.124 (Rear), and Retention System clauses 4.2.3 (Strength) and 4.2.4 (Effectiveness) of EN12492:2012
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL third-party tested and certified
To buy the Milwaukee Type 2 Front Brim Safety Helmets or any Milwaukee products, please contact a UT&F showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665. To learn more about the Milwaukee safety helmets, please watch the video below.