Werner announced the addition of its newest anchor: the Werner R3 Concrete Anchor, claiming it is “the premier design for horizontal, vertical, or overhead fall protection applications”.
The new Werner R3 Concrete Anchor enables simple, safe, and secure one-hand operation. It utilizes push-to-stop installation and a quick release button for removability. Furthermore, the anchor never requires a tool for removal.
The Werner R3 Concrete Anchor also comprises a rigid stainless-steel tri-wedge design and diamond-hard carbon coating, which provides increased durability and corrosion-resistance in harsh environments.
In cycle testing beyond 5,000 uses, the Werner R3 Concrete Anchor proved it is designed to work for years in tough conditions.
• Push-button removal, requiring no tools
• Rigid and durable tri-wedge design
• 2 inch, swivelling, connecting D-ring
• Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) is 5,000 pounds
• 360 degree loading
• Horizontal, vertical, or overhead use
• Stainless steel construction
• Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017, Type A
To learn more about DeWAlt’s 60V MAX* Brushless, Cordless 20 in. 4.0Ah Chainsaw, or anyDeWalt products, contact a local UT&F showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.