Milwaukee has released its NEW REDLITHIUM™ USB 400L Neck Light. The NEW REDLITHIUM™ USB 400L Neck Light is 45% brighter and ultra-durable for a range of projects, work environments and conditions.
The Milwaukee rechargeable neck light provides 400 lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High-Definition Output and more than 8 hours of run-time. Furthermore, the NEW REDLITHIUM™ USB 400L Neck Light encompasses two modes, enabling output and runtime to be easily managed. The battery gauge in the power button enables workers to stay knowledgeable as to how much power remains before a recharge is necessary.
The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ USB 400L Neck Light comprises 130° of vertical light head rotation in addition to its ergonomic, sweat-resistant band.
The new neck light has IP54-rated protection against dust and water, resistance to harsh chemicals found on the job site or in the shop, and a drop rating of 6ft. Lastly, it is backed by the Milwaukee Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 400 lumens of TRUEVIEW™ high-definition output
- Two modes to manage output and run-time
- More than 8 hours of run-time with a REDLITHIUM™ USB 3.0 Battery
- 130° of vertical rotation for light head adjustability
- Ergonomic, sweat-resistant band
- Resistance to many chemicals in auto shops and elsewhere
- IP54 Rated: Ingress protection from dust and water
- Impact rated to a height of 6ft
- Charges in 2 hours
- Limited lifetime warranty
To learn more about the new Milwaukee Neck Light or any other Milwaukee products, please contact a local UT&F showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.