Experience the benefits of the new Werner GLIDESAFE™ Extension Ladder for the same price as a regular extension ladder at United Tool and Fastener through Feb.28, 2022. This is the gift that continues giving long after the holidays are gone.
The new, easy-operating Werner GLIDESAFE™ Extension Ladder utilizes innovation such as patent-pending lift assist technology that helps users comfortably and easily raise and lower the ladder's fly section.
The Werner GLIDESAFE™ Extension Ladder is the only ladder with Werner's patent-pending technology which provides up to 50% assistance to raise the ladder in addition to speed-controlled lowering.
"This innovation helps prevent fatigue on the jobsite," said Carla Ramalho, Werner's senior product manager over climbing products.
Werner's Lift-Assist Technology makes the GLIDESAFE™ ladder unique.
As the user pulls the internal lift cable, the spring releases tension and helps lift the extension ladder's fly section. In contrast, when the fly section is lowered, it reloads tension on the spring, providing resistance that keeps the ladder's fly section from slamming to the ground.
The result of the Lift-Assist Technology is a fiberglass extension ladder that slides up and down smoothly and with less effort.
There are multiple features that help keep the Werner GLIDESAFE™ Extension Ladder locked in place when not in use.
One feature is the built-in auto-lock, which automatically engages when the extension ladder is fully collapsed. A yellow tab must be pressed to unlock the ladder and enable it to extend. Additional heavy-duty locks keep the Werner GLIDESAFE™ Extension Ladder secure and stable when extended.
Furthermore, the Werner GLIDESAFE™ extension ladder also comes with built-in transportation latches, which can be buckled around the rungs of both ladder sections. The latches help ensure safe transportation of the ladder, keeping it from extending during transport.
- Lift-Assist Technology makes it up to 50% easier to extend versus a traditional extension ladder
- Built-in lowering assist helps to ensure a smooth, easy descent preventing slamming and rope burns
- GLIDESAFE™ features a dual-locking system to help prevent ladder extension during transport
- Exclusive Alflo® rung joint means Twist-Proof® performance
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Heavy-duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Combination rail shield bracket and shoe with SHU-LOK® and slip-resistant pad
- Molded rung braces on bottom step for increased durability
- Mar-resistant molded end caps
To learn more about the Werner GLIDESAFE™ Extension Ladder, or buy any Werner Fall Protection products, contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.