United Tool and Fastener is excited to announce the newest DeWalt DCS377Q1 Mini ATOMIC 20V MAX* Brushless, Cordless 1-3/4 in. Bandsaw Kit.
This new compact bandsaw is lightweight at 6.6 lbs. and comprises an integrated guard, making it ideal for overhead and one-handed cutting applications. The 1-3/4 in. cut capacity enables for cuts in small-sized metal diameters on the jobsite. The compact bandsaw can be adjusted to the required speed for cutting through stainless-steel, strut, and all thread with the variable-speed trigger and speed dial.
This mini bandsaw can be hung in between cuts with the integrated hook and illuminate the cutting area with the LED light. The tool is LANYARD READY™ compatible and Tool Connect™ chip-ready.
- One-handed and overhead cutting with the integrated guard.
- Variable-speed trigger and speed dial enable for easy speed adjustment to match the material being cut.
- Blade release lever with wrench and single-point tracking adjustment.
- Metal latch secures the pivoting guard when opened for easy blade changes.
- LANYARD READY™ compatible.
- Tool Connect™ CHIP READY: Chip pocket accepts Tool Connect™ Chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect™ Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite (DCE042 sold separately).
To learn more or to buy the DCS377Q1 Mini ATOMIC 20V MAX* Brushless Cordless 1-3/4 in. Bandsaw Kit, or other DeWalt products, contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.