DEWALT unveiled its new Biodegradable Chainsaw Oil (DXCC1201), which is a high-performance, biobased oil formula that is compatible with all gas and battery-operated saws. To help reduce environmental pollution, DeWalt realizes the importance of offering a biodegradable chainsaw oil.
Therefore, the new “all-seasons” biobased chainsaw oil has a higher viscosity index than any petroleum chainsaw oil and is a USDA Certified Biobased Product, according to the DeWalt website.
The new DeWalt Biodegradable Chainsaw Oil (DXCC1201) was tested on thousands of cuts measured with thermocouples on the bar, motor and PCB, and is designed specifically to maximize bar and chain life while being more environmentally responsible.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Certified Ultimate Biodegradable
- Environmentally acceptable lubricant
- Soy-based from American farmers
- Made in the USA with global components
- All-seasons temperature range of -15°F up to 500°F
- Up to 300% higher viscosity index than conventional petroleum chain oils
- Independently tested by UConn Dept of Forestry for extreme performance
- Reduced friction and wear
- Reduced environmental pollution compared to petroleum chain oils
- For chainsaws and pole saws that require oil on the bar/chain.
To learn more about or buy the new DEWALT Biodegradable Chainsaw Oil (DXCC1201) or other DeWalt products, please reach out to an UT&F showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.