United Tool and Fastener carries the DeWalt Drywall Mixing Paddle, which is a great tool to reduce drag and wear on power drills. The design helps provide splatter-free operation by pulling material down into the center of the mixer head, and the smooth paddle edges don’t scrape plastic from the mixing bucket.
Furthermore, the carbon steel plating resists corrosion and enables easier cleaning. The paddle is a best product for drywall joint compound, grout, plaster, thinset and paint, and includes a mixing attachment.
The DeWalt Drywall Mixing Paddle comes in three blade and overall lengths. The DXTT-2-292 comprises a 7-in. blade length and a 32-in. overall length; the DXTT-2-293 comprises a 2-in. blade length and a 13-in. overall length; the DXTT-2-294 comprises a 4-in. blade length and a 28-in. overall length.
- Paddle head helps reduce drag and wear on power drill
- Design provides splatter-free operation by pulling material down into the center of the mixer head
- Smooth paddle edges won't scrape plastic from the mixing bucket.
- Sturdy carbon steel with high-quality plating for corrosion protection and easy cleanup.
- Mixing attachment fits nearly any drill
To order the DeWalt Drywall Mixing Paddle, or learn about any other DeWalt product, please contact a UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or in College Station at 979-731-8665.
To see the DeWalt Drywall Mixing Paddle in action, please watch the short demonstration video below.