Do you know anyone who needs to earn their OSHA certification? Thanks to a grant awarded to Constructon Career Collaborative (C3) by HGAC, and in partnership with AGC Houston, C3 can help! Because we believe safety plays a big part in developing a sustainable craft professional talent pipeline, C3 Accredited Employers are welcome to send employees to OSHA 10-Hour or OSHA 30-Hour training at NO COST TO YOUR COMPANY!
OSHA 10-Hour will be offered monthly and OSHA 30-Hour will be offered quarterly at the AGC Houston building, but seats are limited at each session. Don't let this great opportunity pass your company by, register today!
Not yet a C3 Accredited Employer? Becoming a C3 Accredited Employer has many benefits in addition to free OSHA training.
- Unlimited work on C3 projects for one annual fee
- Free consultation with C3 People Development Team to develop craft training and talent management programs
- Access to C3's continuing education programs at little-to-no cost
- Company logo on C3 website
- Company bid contact listing in C3's Specialty Contractor Directory
- Ability to obtain a booth at the annual C3 Career Fair
Ready to access these benefits?