Now with 123 Accredited Employers, 47 Project Participants, four Certified Staffing Agencies, seven active projects (as well as three completed projects and more in the pipe) and eight owners who specify C3 participation in their contracts, Construction Career Collaborative is in a hiring mode. If you know of someone who has a passion for people and the well being of the commercial construction industry, please share the job description below with them.
C3 Seeks to Fill Key Position
Construction Career Collaborative (C3), an alliance of owners, contractors and specialty contractors whose purpose is to positively affect the issues facing the craft worker in the commercial construction industry, is seeking an energetic, talented individual with a passion for people. If you (or someone you know) meet the job specifications described below and want to play a key role in a growing organization that is changing the construction industry, please send your resume to Chuck Gremillion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a fulltime position with oversight and management of the compliance functions of C3 including:
- Jobsite audits of C3 projects which include interviews of craft workers and field supervisors
- Interface with Contractors on C3 projects to be certain that all required functions are being fulfilled including proper usage of the C3 Training Database
- Verification of craft worker safety credentials of C3 Accredited Employers and Project Participants in the C3 Training Database
- Verification of compliance with C3 assurances by C3 Accredited Employers and Project Participants
- Gather C3 metrics data from Contractors working on C3 projects to generate monthly C3 Metrics Report for Board of Directors Meetings
- Deliver C3 Orientation to C3 Contractors
- Keep C3 Orientation PowerPoint presentation for craft workers current
- Assist with other C3 functions, such as town hall meetings, as needed
- Strong social, organizational, written and verbal communication/phone skills a must
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of the commercial construction industry
- Have a good understanding of how a database functions but no programming required
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Warm, outgoing personality
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness to be flexible and fulfill assorted roles and responsibilities if necessary
Pay & Benefits– Salary (contingent upon qualifications and experience):
Excellent benefits including group health insurance, dental plan, paid term life and long-term disability insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan and flexible spending account for medical and dependent care.