Construction is a vast and complex industry that allows men and women to use their talents and professions in many ways. ABC/CMEF is offering scholarships to qualifying undergraduate students pursuing a degree for a career in construction at a university or community college.
The scholarship committee will be awarding upwards of $20,000 in scholarship money. The deadline to apply for the scholarship is Friday, March 18th. You can view the scholarship requirements and application here.
The committee will take into consideration each applicant's interest in construction, grades, extracurricular activities, employment experience, and financial needs.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a university or community college during the Fall semester prior to the Spring semester in which the scholarship will be awarded.
- Applicant must pursue a degree relating to a career in Construction.
- Applicant must have successfully completed a minimum of 40 semester college credit hours if pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must have successfully completed a minimum of 25 semester college credit hours if pursuing an associate’s degree.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student and funds must be applied to undergraduate studies.
Click here to download the scholarship application.